Human Being;
Leg's Note
I'm Florence , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my Tagboard .Navigate around here. Kamsahamnida.
 Blackforest[s]

Wechat;
A cup of tea or coffee

Followers;
Lovely buddies

Lastdate;
Story before
Credit;
my leader here
Template , header and background by AtinTory. 50% Thank to Mayra. Other help . Edit By Yours....
25 Random Facts About Me
Friday, 21 December 2012 - Permalink | 8 Comments




Hello earthlings. I've been tagged by Lissa, thank you so much for tagging me sweety ;) 
Actually, I wanted to write this post at last night but something wrong with my internet connection.
"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note, with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated."
  •   People called me Flo or Polo
  • I like kids 
  • I like to eat chocolates 
  • I like to watch action movie
  • I have deep dimples
  • I'm the first daughter of four siblings
  • I'm SPM candidates in 2013 
  • I don't like Physics and Additional Mathematics.
  • I like to sleep in classroom
  • I'm in love with Choi Min-ho
  • My boyfriend named Kelvin, we're studying in the same school and class
  • My bestfriends are Jumriani , Rachael and Zarifah
  • My dad working as a policeman 
  • My birhday is on 7 September
  • I'm not Chinese or Malay girl , I'm Iban 
  • I'm scare of blood
  • I like to bite my finger
  • I like to play with my hair when I get bored
  • I like to take pictures 
  • I like orange , red , white and BLACK
  • Waste  my free time with sleep until my mum knocks the door
  • I don't know how to cook 
  • I want Canon DSLR and smart phone!
  • I'm a hot-temper
  • I hate when people touch my things 
So, I've been wrote 25 randoms fact about me . Do read , Do comment :)
Wanna tag :-

Labels: ,


Blogger Intan Akma said...

thanks for tagging.huh..perlu kekuatan mental fizikal nih klu nk join hehe..

 
Blogger Ƞurul Ƨyafiqah said...

Wah. 25 Facts ? Huu, banyak tu. Okey takpe. Nak join jugak Hihi.

Flo, kita samalah tak reti masak dan suka tidur. Hehe :3

 
Blogger melissa lissalalissa said...

hehe nicee~ ^^
sama laa., sis pun x suka fizik ngan addmaths., xD

 
Blogger SHazH0NIee said...

aww ! thanks tagged . weii , 25 tagged ? friend aku sikit jak d sini ni xD

 
Anonymous Polo said...

@Intan Akma : hehehe iya ! Selamat menjawab!

@Nurul Syafiqah : wakakaka anak dara apa kita ni! hehehe

@melissa lissalalissa : hehehehe susah subjek tu :3

@SHazH0NIee : you're wlcme! hahaha iya iya! tidak payah bnyak2 lah kalau bgtu! haha

 
Anonymous bbjjangmomo ツ said...

1st ♥

 
Blogger S A N D R A said...

wah. banyak p'samaan kita ne., haha :)

 
Blogger Florence Ayum said...

@ bbjjangmomo ツ : yeah! hehehe

@Sandra : kehkehh .. kita kawan ! :D hahaha

 

Post a Comment